Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Financial Crisis!!!

My Financial Crisis!!!   

Recently I have done a report for my financial. I can't believe it!! I will have a S$40,000.00 debts in near future...... Wau.....How am i going to pay up...... The fastest I can repay the debt will be around year 2018...... When Emmanuel in 8 years old.....

Today I called mummy, she said she want to go Taiwan but nowadays if you want to go Taiwan it will cost you about S$800-S$900 per pax. Besides that, my Emmanuel is considered an adult! No more child ticket for him. Sigh... Today I heard Tiger airway was having a one for one sale, so I go in and take a look. If add on mummy, me, wen wen and Emmanuel will be S$752.00. It is really cheap!! But, mummy said she will need to consider. Ask my husband, he said no money, don't want to go and he keep on saying I am rich. So irritating! I just want bring Emmanuel to take airplane.

I keep on hearing my sister in law telling us that she is going to Hong Kong.... My nephew keep on reminding me he will go Hong Kong..... I really envy them.... Why god you don't provide all this thing for me? Sian.... When? When I will earn and i can save enough money????

No comments:

Post a Comment