Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I finally went to my interview!!!

Despite effort for all the preparation of documents, all the negative comments for all my decision,
I finally gone for the interview!!!

I go early for the interview, so stress!!! Everybody seems like better than me..... My first interviewer...... An Ang Mo!!! Oh No!!! That makes me even nervous!!!! My English is sucks.... Very very sucks..... But worse.... His english, really no comment...... I dun really understand what he ask.... Just, try my best to answer him..... The second interviewer better.... Is a lady..... She is quite friendly and makes me feel not so nervous.... At least i'm quite satisfied for what i have answer..... The third one..... Really 50 50..... Don't know what he is thinking..... After all the interview..... I finally feel better......

Now the only thing that i can do is..... Just wait for the results.... N see what will the god decide for me...... Two weeks later.... Everything will be clear......

No comments:

Post a Comment