Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Do you really love baby n me??

Love is not always say say only.....
Do you really love baby??
If u love him why would you surf internet when he is going to sleep??
You said you are working..... But what i see is you work for sg car mart.....
You said you were just relaxing...... But y you throw tantrum to me??
You said you are caring for baby, but i felt that onli me and your mummy are the person who take care of baby........
Do you really love me??
I know you are very tired after standing for whole day, earning money but have u also think about me??
I'm also work for the whole day..... Although i no need to stand for the whole day, I will still tired.......
What about me???

2 comments:

  1. if "he" dun care,den u xin ku a bit lah...
    in future,like us,bb will be closer to u...
    actuali nw u sure can felt hw noble our mummy,daddy nt onli dun care abt us, he oso nv bring bek money to us.at least your hubby still bring bek money to u correct?

    ReplyDelete