Monday, June 21, 2010

I got my new Burberry Bag!!!

Hahaha..... Finally i got my new burberry bag...... Saturday night there was a sales 30%+20% offer in Ngee Ann City..... My this bag.... Initially S$950 now only near to half price!!! I only pay for S$518...... So good.......... But when i show the bag to husband's colleague's wife, she found out there is some defects with the products..... So sad..... But, just wondering..... Burberry will have this kind of defects one wor......... So funny right???? Sunday Morning, I went for exchange for the thing and see again the bag that i want on saturday..... I ask them what is the price of the bag.... They tell me 600 plus..... I was so regret that yesterday i never buy that bag...... Cause it's just a bit difference only..... But Anyway...... Nevermind, There will always be chances to buy a new Burberry bag........ hahahaha............

No comments:

Post a Comment